Terms and Conditions for Travel with Ullom Photographic LLC
- Single occupancy lodging unless indicated or a required adjustment is mandated by lodging constraints.
- All domestic land travel including excursions by boat, airplane, helicopter and specialized vehicles.
- Meals as specified in the itinerary.
- Personalized training and consultation before and after the tour experience.
- Tips and gratuities to local guides
- Airfare to destinations, and transport to airports, airport taxes or other tariffs involving travel to tour destination
- Passport and/or visa expenses
- Alcohol or other drinks and food not clearly defined in itinerary
- Laundry, phone calls and other personal incidentals
- Additional tips to local guides
- A deposit of $1500 is due at the time of booking. This is a non-refundable deposit to reserve your place on the tour.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- A non refundable/nontransferable deposit of $1500 is required to reserve your spot and the balance is due in full 90 days prior to departure date. If we do not receive full payment by the due date and if you do not respond to communication attempts your spot will be filled by those on the waiting list. If, for an unforeseen reason the tour is cancelled by Ullom Photographic LLC, you will receive a full refund minus a $200 fee to cover incurred expenses by Ullom Photographic LLC.
- Trip Insurance is required for each tour participant. Below are two options, but no endorsement is given.
- Ullom Photographic LLC strongly recommends that you have medical insurance coverage for the country you are traveling to. Ullom Photographic LLC holds no responsibility for illness or any medical expenses incurred during the tour.
Health and Fitness Info
- Unless otherwise indicated on the specific trip itinerary those in average health should be able to participate in all activities on the trip. It is possible that specific locations might require more hiking or more cardiovascular fitness and these will be indicated on the itinerary if an activity requires a specific fitness level or special skills.
- Ullom Photographic LLC will do it’s best to fulfill the itinerary as outlined. However, changes may be made to the daily agenda for any reason as warranted by weather, political, social, or any other unforeseen catalyst. Participants have no right to a refund for any change in itinerary. If there are delays or alterations in itinerary execution for any reason Ullom Photographic is not responsible for the cost of these delays.